st: NASUG'2006 in Boston: Follow-up Call for Papers

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: NASUG'2006 in Boston: Follow-up Call for Papers
Date   Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:40:17 -0500

The organizing committee of NASUG'2006 is now accepting proposals for
presentations at the meetings, to be held 24 and 25 July 2006 in
Boston, MA. The first day of the meetings will consist of user-
contributed presentations. The second day, organized by StataCorp,
will include invited presentations by respected researchers and
StataCorp developers.

All users of Stata are invited to participate in the meetings. From
now until 15 May, you may submit your proposal electronically at the
committee's page

http://repec.org/nasug2006/

which also contains suggested topic areas and a link to the StataCorp
page on which registration and accommodation details are provided.
Registration fees are waived for presenters.

We would appreciate submission of proposals ASAP so that we can begin
organizing the program.

If you would like to discuss your proposed topic with a member of the
committee, please contact any one of us; our emails are on the page
cited above. We hope that you will consider participating in
NASUG'2006 as a presenter or attendee. We look forward to seeing you
in Boston.

The organizing committee

Kit Baum, Liz Allred, Rich Goldstein

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics