Re: st: iv qreg

Subject   Re: st: iv qreg
Date   Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:47:16 -0500

I don't think anyone has written a program for that specific
application, but if you are thinking of writing it yourself (or
convincing someone else to do it for you), you may want to read "The
Gini Instrumental Variable, or The Double IV Estimator" by Shlomo
Yitzhaki:
http://economics.huji.ac.il/facultye/yitzhaki/gini.doc

and references, e.g.:
Abadie, Alberto, Joshua Angrist, and Guido W. Imbens (1998).
"Instrumental Variable Estimation of Quantile Treatment Effects,"
NBER, Technical Working Paper, 229.
http://papers.nber.org/papers/t0229.pdf