Re: st: RE: RE: Can you get sign of value only?

From   Danielle H Ferry <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Can you get sign of value only?
Date   Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:06:05 -0500

Thanks to all who responded. On the way home, thought of this:

replace x = x * (y / abs(y))

I see that there are multiple ways of doing it. Despite the fact that I stupidly asked a question which it turns out is answered in the "functions" help (never occurred to me it would be a function, and quick Google search turned up nothing... sorry... long day), I learned something from everyone's responses.

--
Danielle H Ferry