Re: st: GOOGLE ANSWERS FORWARDED

Subject   Re: st: GOOGLE ANSWERS FORWARDED
Date   Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:26:05 -0500

I could not agree more--in this case, it seems as though someone is
charging for help that they are soliciting from a free source, and
   http://answers.google.com/answers/
says "Researchers are ready to answer your question for as little as
$2.50 -- usually within 24 hours" which I suppose is why "It's pretty
urgent."

This is at least as objectionable as students seeking help on graded
problem sets.