Re: st: STATA syntax colouring in TextWrangler

From   Ron�n Conroy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA syntax colouring in TextWrangler
Date   Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:12:43 +0000

On 22 M�rta 2006, at 12:47, Taavi Lai wrote:

Google search "TextWrangler stata syntax" gave several hits and one of those directed to a file Stata.plist which downloaded ok. I'm not a Mac user and have no acquaintance to TextWrangler so you have to experiment further
the link is http://dataninja.wordpress.com/2006/02/28/stata- language-module-for-textwrangler/

Regards,
Taavi

Splended hunting. I've installed it and it works fine, except that it fails to recognise the single open quote correctly. You need to fix these lines

<key>Open Strings 2</key>
<string></string>

to read
<key>Open Strings 2</key>
<string>`</string>

I have also made a couple of personal tweaks: it now recognises all SSC packages. I've emailed this version to DataNinja so hopefully it will be posted on his/her site.

Ron�n Conroy

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/