RE: st: question on gllamm (multilevel logit)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: question on gllamm (multilevel logit)
Date   Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:00:04 -0000

I'm wrong. It does, currently, say "Author". This is a bit of
a legal fiction. I certainly didn't write it all.