st: RE: -textbarplot- available from SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: -textbarplot- available from SSC
Date   Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:17:54 -0000

This program and its help file has now been revised slightly in
response to suggestions by Friedrich Huebler, Ron�n Conroy and
Vince Wiggins.

Friedrich and Ron�n in effect suggested a default of -base(0)-,
which is now implemented.

Vince underlined that some users prefer that bars touch the
associated categorical axis. The help now makes explicit
that this can be done with -plotregion(margin())-.

The help also now makes explicit that the default can be
overridden by a -vertical- option.

If this program interested you and you installed it, please
update by

. ssc inst textbarplot, replace

Thanks again to Kit Baum for prompt uploading of files.

Nick Cox

> 16 March 2006 21:34

> A few days ago, I mentioned a program -textbarplot- I was
> developing.

[...]