st: RE: geometric mean with svy (version 9.0)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: geometric mean with svy (version 9.0)
Date   Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:38:59 -0000

The -egenmore- package -- if that is meant here --
does not purport to offer any support for -svy-.
I am not clear why you thought it did.

There is a fundamental reason for this. -egenmore-
is just a bunch of stuff for -egen-, and -egen-
does not support weights directly. You could subvert
that by specifying weights through an option, but
it would be awkward at best.

Ahmed Arif, MD., PhD