Re: st: Asymptotic covariance matrix for a structural probit equation in a selection model

From   "Robert Duval" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Asymptotic covariance matrix for a structural probit equation in a selection model
Date   Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:23:33 -0500

So far as I know you need to make the matrix multiplications
"manually". But this is actually simple to do once you define the
appropriate gradients.

Also look at the user-written packange movestay which should solve
half of your problem (part I), most likely with the correct s.e.'s

robert