st: Tabulation of multiple answer question

From   "Munro, Cameron" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Tabulation of multiple answer question
Date   Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:41:02 -0800

I'm trying to tabulate the % of respondents to a multipunch survey question who answer affirmative to each alternative. In other words:

indiv   A1_1    A1_2    A1_3
1       0       1       0
2       1       0       1
3       1       1       0

I can -tabulate- each variable on their own, but I'm looking to have a table across all A1* variables, i.e.
       Freq.     Percent
A1_1       2       66.67
A1_2       2       66.67
A1_3       1       33.33

Is there an obvious way to do this?

Many thanks,

Cameron.

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.