Re: SV: st: svy jackknife problems

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: SV: st: svy jackknife problems
Date   Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:14:05 -0500

Note that -correlate- does allow aweights, which give the same point estimates as pweights or iweights would.

Note also my -corr_svy- on SSC, which implements one approach to a linearized variance estimator for correlations (see the help file for a discussion of the method--basically it uses -svyreg- to get significance levels.

Also note my -svr- package on SSC, which implements BRR and jackknife. The package is largely superseded by Stata 9's -svy- capabilities in this area; however it does include facilities for correlation coefficients. (It also includes -svrest-, which is a wrapper for (almost) any estimation command.)

Best,
Nick Winter