st: RE: help needed for fixed effects Negative Binominal regression model

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: help needed for fixed effects Negative Binominal regression model
Date   Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:12:10 -0600

Yes.  See [D] -reshape-  Also, the FAQ by Nick Cox "I am having problems
with the reshape command. Can you give further guidance?" located at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/reshape3.html

might be helpful.

> Second, I have no experience in STATA. If anyone has experience using
> fixed
> effects Poisson or negative binominal model, can you share some of the
> syntax
> with me? I checked the manual and it looks it's not too hard, but any help
> will
> be appreciated.

The basic syntax is:

-xtpoisson y x, i(id) fe-