Re: st: TSCS: what model for N>T ??

From   "joel miller" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: TSCS: what model for N>T ??
Date   Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:09:52 +0000

Thanks Clive. My comments wasn�t intended as a slight on any previous responses - its just that you answered my question in a way I could understand easily. For us non-statisticians it can be hard to find the wood for the trees when trying to do this kind of work. And I have waded through probably a dozen articles on TSCS without finding (or understanding) an answer to this problem. But I will try to track down those Beck and Katz articles. Thanks again. Joel.

From: "Clive Nicholas" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: TSCS: what model for N>T ??
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:07:10 -0000 (GMT)

Joel Miller replied:

> That�s the kind of response I was hoping to get!

That's very kind of you, but it's also slighty unfair to the response
David Greenberg gave to you. He's right: you really should go the extra
mile to check out all the Beck/Katz references on this (and the one I
cited). If they're not immediately accessible to you, think laterally and
find another way!

CLIVE NICHOLAS        |t: 0(044)7903 397793
Politics              |e: [email protected]
Newcastle University  |http://www.ncl.ac.uk/geps

Whereever you go and whatever you do, just remember this. No matter how
many like you, admire you, love you or adore you, the number of people
turning up to your funeral will be largely determined by local weather
conditions.