Re: st: memory required for -merge-

From   "Ada Ma" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: memory required for -merge-
Date   Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:33:01 +0000

I have some simple suggestions for you to check (really really so
simple that sometimes pple forget about them).  I guess you're merging
with the placefip  variable.

(1) May be there are multiple merges with the using data, so you're
practically multiplying the master data sets several times round.
therefore check if you have multiple copies of the same value in the
placefip varaible in your using data.

(2) check for missing in the placefip variable in both the master and
using data.

cheers,
Ada