st: RE: error message in mixed models stata 9

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: error message in mixed models stata 9
Date   Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:45:16 -0000

This is a message of yearning from the innards of Mata.

Assuming your command is legal, it is StataCorp's
problem.

Herman van de Werfhorst