st: RE: Non standard commands and statsby

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Non standard commands and statsby
Date   Mon, 6 Mar 2006 21:43:24 -0600

An example of the problem is helpful.  This seems to work ok:

. webuse grunfeld,clear

. gen byte tag = year<1945

. statsby _b , clear total verbose by(tag):xtmixed invest mval kstock ||
com: ,mle
(running xtmixed on estimation sample)

Scott