Re: st: Gradients of regression function after xtprobit (corrected)

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Gradients of regression function after xtprobit (corrected)
Date   Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:07:58 -0500

The most recent version of the econometrics package called EViews calculates these gradients and it is extremely easy to use. Try this, if Stata won't work for you.

Dave Jacobs