RE: st: Multinomial logit in stata

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Multinomial logit in stata
Date   Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:37:27 +0000 (GMT)

Al:
Say you wanted to know how the proportions of city budget spent on programs 1 till 5 dependent on
the size of the city, strength of the republican party, and the number of dogs eating hotdogs of
brand 3, than I don't see why you would need the size of the budget in order to make inference.
(the absolute amount spent on the various programs might also be of substantive interest but that
is another question)
Maarten