st: marginal effects for ZINB with interactions and squared terms

From   "Rullani Francesco" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: marginal effects for ZINB with interactions and squared terms
Date   Fri, 03 Mar 2006 19:05:30 +0100

Hello!

I am estimating a model with interactions:
a+b(x_1)+c(x_2)+d(x_1*x_2)
and squared terms:
e+f(z_1)+g(z_1)^2
using a zero-inflated negative binomial regression (ZINB) because of overdispersion and excess of zeros in the data.

Does anyone know how I can obtain marginal effects and their standard errors, given that mfx and margeff do not "know" that I have interactions and squared terms?

Thanks a lot!
Francesco

Francesco Rullani
Ph.D. Student,
--Laboratory of Economics and Management,
Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies,
Piazza dei Martiri della liberta, 33,
56127 Pisa,
Italy.