st: RE: RE: tabodds command with 'if' option

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: tabodds command with 'if' option
Date   Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:04:52 -0000

Note that -For- is not a Stata command. The command is -for-. Also,
unless the user has an old version of Stata, no
on-line help is now available for -for-.

For reasons documented elsewhere, -for- is in
essence deprecated. -forval- and -foreach-
should be considered preferable.

Visintainer, Paul

> Assuming your data are set up appropriately, try:
>
> For num 1/5: tabodds case year [fweight=freq] if cat == X

Sean Shu