st: RE: First stage F and estout

Subject   st: RE: First stage F and estout
Date   Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:58:13 -0000

Priya,

If you have one endogenous variable, and you want a robust first-stage
F-statistic, then you can extract it from the saved -e(first)- matrix.
Just do an -ivreg2- estimation, type -mat list e(first)-, and you'll see
where the F-stat is saved.

Cheers,
Mark