st: Re: assigning household characteristics to an individual with missing values

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: assigning household characteristics to an individual with missing values
Date   Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:23:09 -0800 (PST)

Marilyn,

Out of curiosity, what kind of data has households in which everyone
is either a father, mother, son, or daughter? What if there is no
father or more than one father in a household? Wouldn't it be more
precise if you had a variable that actually identifies the household
head, which may be simply the person listed first in each household?

Friedrich Huebler