RE: st: Asymmetric kernel estimators

From   "Daniel Schneider" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Asymmetric kernel estimators
Date   Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:31:23 -0800

Thanks Austin,

Not exactly what I was looking for, but I think it does the trick! Only
a small problem remains: I would like to report the bandwidth parameter
used, unfortunately kdens in contrast to kdensity does not seem to place
this parameter into  r(width). I have looked through the .ado file, but
my Stata programming skill are not good enough (especially the new Mata
stuff is foreign to me). Is there an easy way to display the bandwith
used?