st: MIME-Version: 1.0

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: MIME-Version: 1.0
Date   Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:23:34 +0200

Hello

My name is Teboho Shelile, i am the students at Rhodes University,
Grahamstown South Africa. i am currently finishing off the thesis
component of my masters degree. my research topic is: the term
structure of interest rates and economic activity in south africa. i am
using GMM for my estimation.I have a couple of questions that think you
can help me with:

1) how does one calculate the chi-square statistic to test the
orthogonality of the instruments from the error term?and how is it
interpreted?
2)what is the eviews command  for forecasting out sample?

i hope you will find this in order.your response will be highly appreciated.

thank you Teboho