Re: st: individuating existing (or missing) years in panel data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: individuating existing (or missing) years in panel data
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:40:35 +0100

Thank you very much for your answer, the routine of David Harrison helps!!

best
Mariarosaria