Re: st: error message with ml maximization

From   "Hui Wang" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: error message with ml maximization
Date   Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:38:04 +0000

Thanks, Richard.

* I'm using version 9, and I have corrected that.

*Thank you for pointing out the typo, yes, it should be $ML_y2 instead of
$ML_y3

*I added option -difficult-

But I still end up with the same error message.

What I'm trying to do is to estimate a simultaneous demand-supply
system with switch regime. The probability of one regime is 'lamda', and the
other is '1-lamda'. The only difference between the two regimes is the
intercept in the supply equation, which is captured by 'beta3'. Someone has
done this with the same data before, so I believe there is some way that
this can work out.

Thanks and best,
Luhang