Re: st: Re: ugly fonts and odd crashes of Stata 9 for Linux underSimplyMepis 3_4_3

From   Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: ugly fonts and odd crashes of Stata 9 for Linux underSimplyMepis 3_4_3
Date   Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:55:25 +0200

Either Xorg or XFree works the same for Stata: I used Stata on Debian
(XFree) and Fedora (Xorg) wonderfully.
I need to more about you bug. Try to start xstata from konsole and copy
the messages it gives to us.
I do not know what happening.

Best Whishes
Caveman

Ps: Sory for my english... I better speak Portuguese.