RE: st: Re: calculating inverse mills ratios from a multiplelogit.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: calculating inverse mills ratios from a multiplelogit.
Date   Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:23:06 -0000

I can't let a thread on Mills ratios go by
without suggesting that people endeavour to use the correct
spelling, i.e. Mills ratios, as just given.

The name comes from the person who first tabulated
these, who as far as I can tell never did anything
else statistically publishable! Oh well. We are not
all able to claim something as substantial as the Cox model.

(NB: that was of course Sir David Cox, FRS, FBA, etc.
and not me. And we are not related.)