st: Storing coefficients on lagged variables

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Storing coefficients on lagged variables
Date   Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:25:03 +0100

Suppose I have estimated
reg y l.x l.z

and I want to store the coefficient on l.z somewhere.
how do i recall it? The standard syntax is _b[z] - but how does this adjust for l.z?

PS: I'm quite sure this is somewhere on paper manuals, but i am on the road for three weeks and could not take them along. apologies for imposing on you with this - hopefully the answer is short enough that disruption will be minimal.