st: backgrounf color in pie graph with 'by' option

From   "Fouarge.j. " <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: backgrounf color in pie graph with 'by' option
Date   Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:55:39 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to generate a pie chart of some variables by categories of another variable as in this example:

sysuse auto
gen exp = price > 6000
graph pie exp, over(rep78) by(foreign)

I need the background color to be changed in white. I believe that the way to this is using the graphregion option:

graph pie exp, over(rep78) by(foreign) ///
graphregion(fc(white))

But this leaves the outer graph region green.
The above command works fine without the 'by'.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Didier Fouarge
Tilburg University