Re: st: rmttest for 5:1 matching of controls to case?

From   Roger Harbord <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: rmttest for 5:1 matching of controls to case?
Date   Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:41:38 -0000

-rmttest- just does a paired t-test and therefore only works for paired data. I think you'd be better off with -xtreg, fe-, e.g.:

. xtreg duration disease, i(matchvar) fe

This gives a test of your question (1) below.

Roger.