st: how to scatter: thanks

From   Yoshiro Nagao <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: how to scatter: thanks
Date   Mon, 6 Feb 2006 02:03:46 +0900 (JST)

Dear Rosy and bw,

Thank you very much for your useful
advices.

-update all- worked perfectly.

Should be an indispensable command...

--- Rosy Reynolds <[email protected]> からのメッセー
ジ: