st: Re: RE: RE: Re: Sargan test stat and pval

Subject   st: Re: RE: RE: Re: Sargan test stat and pval
Date   Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:38:48 -0500

Maybe because you can just type -return list- or -ereturn list- after a command and see what's there. Usually you can figure out what all or most returned values are based on just their name or the value and name. At least, that's what I do.

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "McKenna, Timothy" <[email protected]>
Subject: st: RE: RE: Re: Sargan test stat and pval

Why is it set up like that?  The names of the returned results are one
of those things that isn't conceptually hard, but easy to forget.  This
is precisely the kind of info I would like to have in the online help,
similar to how the syntax (also easy to forget) is put into the online
help.