Re: st: display of mlogit results

From   Daniel Mueller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: display of mlogit results
Date   Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:20:32 +0100

Andre,

-findit spostado- turns up the programs from Long & Freese that contain, among many other goodies, -mlogview-, -mlogplot-, and -prchange- that may be of interest to you.

Daniel