st: RE: merging data unique identification problem

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: merging data unique identification problem
Date   Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:17:40 -0000

I am not clear whether your numbering of
grant types is by size, by time, arbitrary
or what. But in any event you need a -reshape-
of your second dataset from long to wide.
-collapse- in particular will not do what you
want.

Jennifer Delaney