From   "cortega" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Nonlinear equation
Date   Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:47:29 +0100

I would like to solve the following nonlinear equation for each individual in my sample.
where "X" is the parameter I want to obtain and "be", "la", "wespe", "wvari" are variables that vary across individuals.
I have tried using the nl command. The problem is that I only have one observation per individual and it could not solve the equation.
Thank you very much,
Carolina Ortega