st: correlation with confounders

From   "Esoult Hanratty" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: correlation with confounders
Date   Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:54:26 +0000

Hello,

I am new to this list, but I was wondering if anyone could help with the following problem. I need to assess the relationship between two variables, however both variables have a number of confounders. How do I adjust for the confounders when I am trying to assess the relationship between the two continuous variables. I have only recently started using stata so I am still finding my way around.

Many thanks,

Esoult

Find Irish and international info fast with MSN Search! http://search.msn.ie/

*