st: How to obtain Hessian observation level components after ML estimation?

From   Paulo Guimaraes <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How to obtain Hessian observation level components after ML estimation?
Date   Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:14:20 -0500

Dear stata users,

I wonder if anyone knows how to obtain the observation level contributions
to the Hessian after ML estimation. This can be done easily for the score vector at
convergence (using the score option in ml) and I would like to know if there is a way to obtain
something similar for the hessian.
thank you

Paulo Guimaraes