RE: st: jitter

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: jitter
Date   Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:53:03 -0600

.

Dr. Cox pointed out that I could stack instead of jittering, if I chose to program a solution myself, and quite right he is. The stack options in the official dotplot or the programs he's made do this, and I'm incline to agree about this looking better. Then he posted some code made a litter later, before I had even started to sit down to think about the code required. In short, thanks for the tips and code snippets!

Cheers,

-Dave
*
* For searches and help try: