st: Setting memory/3-user Stata for Windows (network) perpetual license

From   Max Steinhardt <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Setting memory/3-user Stata for Windows (network) perpetual license
Date   Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:39:17 +0100

thanks for the advice, but my memory problem continues.
Every time starting Stata the amount of maximum memory differs.
Once i can set memory up to 1440000k, another time only to 1000000k.
(I started Stata always after starting the System.)
Are there any other criteria than RAM and virtual memory for setting memory?Maybe it depends on the work of others Users of the Stata Licence?
I would be pleased for some answers,
regards Max

--
Max Steinhardt

Hamburgisches Welt-Wirtschafts-Archiv (HWWA)
Hamburg Institute of International Economics
Neuer Jungfernstieg 21
20347 Hamburg, Germany

Tel: +49.40.42834.441
E-Mail: [email protected]