st: Spelling mistake in graph despite correction in code

From   Tinna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Spelling mistake in graph despite correction in code
Date   Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:28:45 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

I am making a graph with the code below. Originally I had the
Switzerland misspelled both in the name of the variable and in the
code (swizerland). Well I renamed the variable and added the missing t
into the code. However, it is still misspelled on the graph that STATA
generates. I am puzzled, confused and wondering what could cause this.
Do any of you know?

twoway (scatter Iceland incomerank) (scatter usa incomerank) (scatter
sweden incomerank, msymbol(square)) (scatter switzerland incomerank,
msymbol(triangle)) (scatter spain incomerank, msymbol(X)),
ytitle(Deviation from diagonal) xtitle(Cumul. % of sample)
title(Figure 3.2.2) subtitle(Concentration Curves' Deviation From
Diagonal (absolute values)) scheme(s2manual)

Thanks
Tinna
P.S. Stata 9