Re: st: RE: Robinson Double Residual Estimates in Stata

From   "Nicolas D. P." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Robinson Double Residual Estimates in Stata
Date   Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:38:51 -0800

The proper reference is Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent
Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol.
56(4), pages 931-54.

sorry for the omision,
Nicolas