st: RE: estout help - keeping equations and coefficients

From   "Erin Strumpf" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: estout help - keeping equations and coefficients
Date   Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:20:00 -0500

Ben wrote:

If a coefficient specified in the -keep()- option appears in several equations, only the first occurrence of the coefficient will be printed, unless the relevant equations are explicitly specified in -keep()-. Thus, Erin should type something like -keep(eq1:var eq2:var ...)-.
Thanks - this was helpful.
I had label values on my dependent variable, so the equation names ended up
as text strings like `"wk ft & pub HI"' `"wk ft & unins"'.  Once I dropped
the value labels, I had equation names like 2 and 3, and the -keep(eq1:var
eq2:var ...)- syntax worked fine.

thanks again!
Erin