st: Random Coefficients and SURE

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Random Coefficients and SURE
Date   Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:57:42 +0100

Hi,

Am trying to estimate a random coefficient model, with coefficient heterogeneity, for a system for equations. Someone on this list directed me to gllamm - I'm afraid I could quite make sense of how gllamm is relevant. Does anyone have an alternative suggestion? or does anyone know gllamm well enough to tell me how it is relevant to what I'm trying to do?
Much obliged.
Jean Imbs