st: RE: A dialog box to perform simulations.

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: A dialog box to perform simulations.
Date   Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:49:33 -0000

No doubt you could use a dialog to do this,
but it doesn't strike me as the easiest approach.

Be aware that -display- has a very simple interactive
handle that could well be adequate here, namely

To the question how do you design an interactive
program in Stata, my answer is to design a syntax
that you want to use!