Re: st: Metan command for stratified analysi

From   "Ben Dwamena" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Metan command for stratified analysi
Date   Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:12:07 -0500

Franco
information regarding the updated metan in pdf form is available at
http://www.medepi.net/meta/softwar.html

However, I believe it requires version 7 or higher.
Check out the website anyway.

>>> [email protected] 12/27/05 9:52 AM >>>
Hello,
I use  Stata 6 and I need to produce, with the metan command a
stratified analysis so that the results appear together in one plot.
There is no "by" option.
An update of the metan by Mike bradburn should have been here
http://www.ihs.ox.ac.uk/csm/staff/mikestats.html.
 Bradburn has since  left CSM.
Somebody knows where I can found this update with the by option,
Or could tell me how to do the that stratified analysis without the "by"
option?
Thank you very much.
Franco Scinicariello