Re: st: LA-AIDS and slutsky symmetry

From   "U.A.QU.AP" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: LA-AIDS and slutsky symmetry
Date   Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:59:14 +0100 (CET)

Haider,
AIDS and QUAIDS model are linear conditional to price deflator
when you use stone price index and if you wish to relax
symmetry you can estimate the model equation by equation usin ols.
you can iterate the process until convegence
AbdelRahmen