RE: st: RE: graph legend

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: graph legend
Date   Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:44:29 -0500

lol, it's in the Remarks under -help by_option-

Remarks
        Use of legends with by().

It's also buried under the hair we all shed trying to figure it out ourselves!

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley