Re: st: problem with adoupdate

From   Aaron <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with adoupdate
Date   Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:34:53 -0600

It's exactly what you thought the problem would be! Thank you so much,
BIll. In case others come across the same kind of problem, here is
what I did following Bill's advice:

. ado dir

[1] package ^ from
      s http://www.stata.com/stb/stb61 n sg164.pkg d 29 nov 2004 u 1 d stb

Now that I know it's the first package that's probably causing the problem, I
.       ado uninstall [1]

. adoupdate
. adoupdate, update

...and the job is done.