Re: st: Importing data into Stata

From   Ed Blackburne <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Importing data into Stata
Date   Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:12:27 -0600

Perhaps the easiest method, given your data, is to replace all
parentheses and / with a comma and save as csv.

Stata should have no problem insheeting the data.